mr_orange wrote:Sorry if I answer only now... For anyone asking I'm really quitting sickbeard development.
I'm really tired of people complain and pretending. I'm really busy with my new full time job so do not have time nor will to spend on the project anymore.
So for all people .. please respect the developers.
Note that this is not a paid job , they all do it in their free time ...
SO please respect all their effort and understand that they cannot add/do anything you would like.
be happy that they made this available for us all
It's almost 2 year that I'm working on this and a lot of works was pulled in thanks also to the work of other people.
A few names are:
* Midgetspy the creator of SB
* Zoggy other main developer of SB
* Elmarkou for the beautiful gui
* Nyaran for Subtitle Management integration
* Isetz for testing and providing correction
* Diaoul for Subliminal (the core of subtitle management)
Tha aim of this fork it's to have all the features of midget master branch & development branch + other features as better torrent integration.
This is a list of the features of this branch:
- More Torrent Provider: TPB-DTT-TL-IP-SCC + all other provider (usenet/torrent) in master
- Magnet Link & .torrent Private Tracker handling
- Client Support for uTorrent/Transmission/Deluge (rtorrent magnet handling via hack)
- Full TV Season Search handling for TPB/Kat Providers
- Proxy use for TPB & untrusted user filtering
- Nicer Gui with thumbnail support (Poster/Banner)
- Multi Language subtitle management
- 1080p Qualities support (thanks to Zoggy)
- Imdb use for other usefull info
- Traktv Watchlist Integration (courtesy of EchelonFour)
- Personal SceneName exceptions Handling
- AutoUpdate tv on Start & Ignore Words setting on gui
- SymLink/HardLink support for seeding
- Email notification
- XMBC v12+ Metadata support.
At least I wanna thanks all who made donation for appreciate my work and make some sense for the time I spend developing/fixing SB-TPB.