Extra Scripts - Cant Get my Post Download Script to Run

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Extra Scripts - Cant Get my Post Download Script to Run

Postby deeman4yah » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

So ive been trying for about 3 days to get my extra script to run after sickbeard successfully downloads a video file via SABnzb. I followed these instructions here https://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/wiki/AdvancedSettings but cant get it to run. I've googled all of the answers and no luck.

Here is a snippet of my config.ini file and what i have so far.

<-----Snippet start ----->
add_shows_wo_dir = 0
extra_scripts = test.sh
git_path = /usr/local/git/bin/git
ignore_words = "german,french,core2hd,dutch,swedish,480p"
[Blackhole]
<-----Snippet END ----->

I placed the test.sh file in the same root folder as instructed and even tried with the full path.
I also did all of "chmod" commands for example "chmod +x test.sh" making the file executable.

I also followed the instructions on the link provided above word for word but still no luck, no error message, no nothing. Right now the script just makes a popup open with a simple dialog box. See the sample code below. Script works outside of sickbeard in terminal but cant get it to run after a downloads completes and sickbeard processes the file.

<-----Sample Code start (test.sh)----->
/usr/bin/osascript <<-EOF
tell application "System Events"
activate
display dialog "Hello world"
end tell

EOF
<-----Sample Code start ----->

What would really be helpful is a step by step instructional, assuming im a newbie (which i am). Screenshots or very detailed as im new to bash, shell scripting, path, environment variables,Sabnzb and Sickbeard. Do have some Java coding experience so im not too far off but pleaseeee i need HELP!!!!
deeman4yah

Re: Extra Scripts - Cant Get my Post Download Script to Run

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

a decision. Do not take up the obligation to raise children, I do not know what annoying them, is Authentic Men's Nike Shoes not I upset? You will not be disgusted Nike Mens Shox shoes with me? Or what is awkward? But I think, no matter what, you should not be born in my birth I abandoned, Moreover, when the day is still raining, did not give me clothes to put me on the roadside . write this time can not help but sadly Gods! May have to know when you know that you had abandoned yourself, how sad it will be sad! Because it was you who brought me to this beautiful world and killed you, and I would rather you did not take me to this world. Is it because of how much pain do you have to bear? When you see other parents with their own children, a family happy smile, you can know how I feel, but I can only silently tears, do not know why so hard to abandon me! In the eyes of other children. I am the other child's eyes is an alternative, a no parents of the children, the students bully themselves, make fun of themselves, to leave their own Cheap Nike Shoes For Men indelible shadows, trauma! All this is all of your 'good' guy to give, are these guys should be supposed to do it? Do not you feel ashamed of this? So so to me, cruel will have flesh and blood body, discarded in the Air Jordan 1 Trek dirty roadside, let me destroy in the storm! Although my life is from you, but you have no right to manipulate my life and death! I hate you���� When I later heard people say that my life is Purchase Nike Dunk SB Womens a beggar, do not know whether you can believe, I am shocked, I should not complain about you? God did not let me die, fortunately, let me meet a good people - my father. I thank my daddy kindly adopt my unfettered stranger (they themselves have a child and Cheap Nike Shoes a woman) gave me a home, let me have a bunch of good relatives, Wholesale Nike Womens Heels Shoes let me have called the father and mother right, achievements My life, care for me in every possible way, with no complaints to take care of me, care for me, love me, treat me like the same as the treatment of children! Not the same blood, but it is to give the same love! When I was born, we saved a TV series 'Xiamen bride' is broadcast, the film which has a actor called Liao Fu gas, perhaps the village people may feel that my father's income is considerable, perhaps that I am a big trouble Die must have a blessing. It was blessed to say that I was adopted by them, and they were in charge of my blessing. But I did not give them the blessing, brought them a bunch of trouble, I feel that they are the cumbersome cumbersome, they did not because of my growing and proud and proud to bring them Is again and again disappointed. Sometimes because of some trivial little things quarrel with you, in their bad face to see, I am also peace of mind that 'when you speak loudly because you regard yourself as a family' I really is too sensible, too should not be Parents' quarrels, the pain of the child. To Dear Mom and Dad, home and everything! You always quarrel, my heart is very afraid, you do not go on like this! Quarrel can not solve the problem, but by troubled. As a grandmother said, 'I and your grandmother never quarreled, the family has what is noisy' is not good to say, You have long been in a bad mood of the state, I see in the eyes, pain in the heart! My heart seems to always be like hanging up, I do not know how to do it, persuade persuade not open, I continue to blame themselves Mens Nike Free Shoes why so stupid, if a smart point can be stopped . finally evolved into The parents of the quarrel is caused by their own . introverted depression and your relationship has a necessary link . whenever I see other families together, a family happy smile, I can not look for a long time, because I know I Will cry [Childhood study time, thanks to the teacher harsh love. To I was a poor student, I did not have credits, no, no . I am naughty, I like to play video games, sitting in the last row, the class is not concentrate on listening, often by the teacher penalty station, the old do not work is The teacher left very late to go home, was accused, was beaten heart . But I am naughty, in school, but it is very teachers, and respect the teacher. It is really a bit shame, from the beginning of my school's academic performance is particularly poor, parents rarely care about my study, in fact, Cheap Air Jordan Shoes care is useless, then I do not know how to read a matter, To complete the task, I was in primary school when the class was the last one! Now think of the face is still a little hot. Until one day, was to stimulate to the heart is not the taste, then a thought, can not let people see their own flat, I have to let her know that poor industry can become eugenics. Four years from the primary school, I began to make a determined effort to catch up, every day from dawn, hard work, learning is also advancing by leaps and bounds in the sixth grade final examinations, my total score of 183 math scores, I am very pleased The Unfortunately, I did not want to focus on secondary school admission . I want my father to give me a study in the county, because I think the county's education is better than the rural areas. But my father does not let, always thought is: as long as you are determined to
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools