sabToSickBeard.py - directories with video extensions name

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

sabToSickBeard.py - directories with video extensions name

Postby geolaw » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Lately I am seeing a lot of my downloads come across where I need to manually import into sickbeard ...

The directory that SAB creates has a video extension in it -- avi, mp4, mkv, etc

So the script throws the following error.

Processing /home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Crossbones.S01E06.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi (None)
File /home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Crossbones.S01E06.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi seems to be a directory
Processing failed for /home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Crossbones.S01E06.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi
geolaw

Re: sabToSickBeard.py - directories with video extensions na

Postby zoggy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

is '/home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Crossbones.S01E06.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi' really a directory?
can you provide the nzb or url to the nzb that is that release?
zoggy

Postby geolaw » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:21 pm

http://nzbplanet.net/getnzb/995a8f921c3 ... e147eb99f3

this one unpacked to /home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Extant.S01E04.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4 and caused the script to choke the same way.

sorry, I would hack at it not i don't do python :)
geolaw

Postby geolaw » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 am

This may not be such a problem after all.

sickbeard was set up not to clean up files after it post processed them from sabnzbd, so my temp directory where sabnzbd was rather full.

I got the error when I was manually trying to run the sabToSickBeard.py script to clean up - but I also got a warning about the video file within the directory that was already in sickbeard.

After setting sickbeard to clean up and watching over night - sickbeard shows the same message in its error logs, but the video itself did get imported and then cleaned up after itself.

I think we can close this issue -
geolaw

Postby dieting045 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:49 am

is '/home/glaw/Downloads_local/complete/TV/Crossbones.S01E06.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi' really a directory?
Are you worried about six sigma exam prep and 70-410 practice test certification practice Testking itil Check out our latest resources for www.quincy.edu dumps and University of Kansas
dieting045

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

on, I am in a corner, in a person's arms crying.Later, I always asked his father around there is no money, and then put their savings out of a part to his father. I feel and his father had each other, his father is old, haggard. Fortunately, later the mother came back, do not worry about the son of the. And then I left the rest of the summer time to her, I hope she can be happy, the results she is always busy, always let me feel really exist, and finally I no longer ask for anything. And friends for many years did not see, chat, I am very envious of these good students admitted to a good university, I also very low self-existence, the total feeling and they are no longer a grade of the Men Air Max 90 people. The results of a friend said he admired me, I suddenly feel sad. Never to complain about what, and never to dislike what, Mens Air Jordan I have been believing in a word, the day will drop any big people, must first if its mind, labor its bones, hungry its body, empty, So, so tempted to forbearance, had benefits it can not. Life gave me too much temper, I chose this life, I should have disgusted, lonely accompany me so far, I have enough patience. But I am here today, to pay tribute to life, to pay tribute to their own, but also hope that people you and I encourage each other. To pay tribute to life again.I was admitted to graduate school Since childhood, diligent in learning, book mountain tireless climbing. Will be the top of the mountain Cheap Nike Shoes Sale at the end of the mountain light, wide-chi-chihuai Cheng Cheng head. Spring and winter spring and summer, cold window full of frost wind. Several times haze rain several fine, folding Gui Gong palace dream. February 17, 2014, coincided with the first day of school leave, a sunny, refreshing day. 9:30 am, I was happy to pick up his son in the school Guo Yu-kai from the Hebei North College call: National University Medical Graduate Admissions Examination Hebei District score has just announced today, his total score of 331 points last year, more than 40 points Successfully selected! Good news came, I was excited to tears: accumulated in the heart of his son for many years the Authentic Nike Shoes Sale dream finally realized. Remember that the exam is not ideal son was pain and tears suffering that the summer of 2004, his diary read a sorrow and grief; remember the college entrance examination when the son of depressed, want to go to several factories to earn money to be Shut out, the scorching sun, alone along the long Beijing-Shanghai railway line at a loss to take a far better . again and again frustrated like a sea of ??waves like a torture has not yet involved in a simple and immature mind. Fortunately, the son was not difficult to knock down, again and again strong over, let the tears washed away the pain and weakness, become more confident and strong. 'Less than the Great Wall of non-hero', which is my son and I encourage the aphorism, I believe that through unremitting struggle ahead, and finally a dream that day! I am Cheap Nike Shoes a junior high school teacher, used to reading and writing at night, the son from the urine like Cheap Air Jordan Shoes looking at me from the early morning in the desk lamp before the busy figure. A little sensible, to climb to the desk with me for the pen, the paper, write their own painting. Born over a hundred days 'catch 100 years old', the face of the table filled with all kinds of fun toys he did not choose, but from the table on the corner of the scratch of the pen. During the primary school, my son asked me most of the many subject questions, always dig their root. Recite the text, let me tell half the word, have to recite their own so far. Each operation to do their own perfect, so the results are very good. He is good at learning ahead, always the next semester of new things ahead of time to learn, to cultivate a strong self-learning ability. Spare time, I Men's Nike Basketball Shoes also taught him to practice hard pen calligraphy and pen strokes, remember the fifth grade when his 'hoe Wo' pen painting and calligraphy works published in the 'Cangzhou Evening News' conspicuous position, won the same age children envy eyesLiter junior high school exam, he Nike Men Shoes Sale was nearly 500 candidates, only 0.5 points after others excellent achievements made the township second. Into the first two years of junior high school, his son is always the first grade. I was in charge of archives management in the school, the calendar year, the Authentic Nike Air Shox Mens end of the month and the examination of the examination papers regularly given him to do, he is very serious to complete the office of each teacher's desk, all left him to ask the question of the figure The But then my two accidents, a direct impact on his academic progress - once in his second day of the winter, a cold rain in the morning after the school on the road, I accidentally broken his right knee knee, In the family until the end of the disease, during the period did not give children a timely care and counseling. Even so, the son of the results is still the first grade. After a full year, he rose to the third day of the winter, I went to work on a road to ride a motorcycle fall, resulting in leg clavicular comminuted fracture, admitted to th
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools