Script Request: Add a TV Show via Email

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Script Request: Add a TV Show via Email

Postby popesta » Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 pm

I 'd like to be able to send an email to an email address that I create for this service that will add the show or movie to Sick Beard and Couch Potato. The reasons why this feature would be useful is because:

A.) At my current job I have literally 0 service, if I had this feature I could simply email the server and it will automatically add the shows.

B.) If any of my roommates wanted to watch something and I was missing it they could simply email the server.
Possible email formats:

First Line insert either "tv" or "movie" This will distinguish whether Sick Beard or Couch Potato will be used

Second Line title of item Picks the name of course

And that's it, the rest should just be according to my defaults. But it wouldn't hurt to have options as well.
popesta

Re: Script Request: Add a TV Show via Email

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 pm

crazy to fight their own head , Cried, I know what it means . tears to form a Wang Quan, I saw myself tired of physical and mental. There is such a moment I want Womens Air Max Shoes to come again, the passing is forever . I do not want to be beaten by the disease! To Epilepsy in the eyes of normal people is not what the suffering, but the immersive people know it is terrible, if I can get out of it, I do not want to go back to thank the suffering, regardless of this life twists and turns to bring me How hard to comprehend, I would rather not understand the day to change for no epilepsy. [The first work experience, a thousand words do not say] 2010, 10.10 ... Curcuma into a factory, began the first work trip Curcuma, happened quite a lot of things ... [1] partners are into another workshop, Curcuma because the right hand is not flexible people called out ... only a Curcuma People, and people feel with a strange look of their own, that while the old cry, the mood is how the loss and therefore self-esteem up, after the blanket if people think Curry slow will be due to the right hand is not flexible for their own excuse, there Then a day with a snapped on the Curcuma said: Do not use the Cheap Nike Shoes Sale right hand is not flexible as an excuse, right hand is not flexible, you Nike Lunar Mens will beat it, or else the team leader will see you cursed you, even if he may not say that mouth In the heart to talk about ... listen to his words and then think of a lot, and then have to let people say to their own 'You are the slowest' 'Curcuma do not know what Authentic Men's Nike Shoes can be arranged for you to do' 'Curcuma really do not know what you can do' It is not the taste of the heart ... people look down what really does not matter? Curcuma in his heart said to myself, 'Curcuma will not give people the opportunity to say that their own' later Curcuma has finally proved that they are worse than others, but the best, their own things to do more than doubled, but also to wear the whole plant The first hat, that is how pleased, Curcuma is responsible for their own Le ... also here to pay their own labor results, sweat remuneration, so that Curcuma experience to live a hard life, hone some of their own, but also to their own Become strong On the future how to do, in fact, I am at a loss. To At home for a year and a half, doing nothing, all day in their own small room, this time my heart is always in the non-stop struggle. I used to work, face the time of work I am always complaining about the Cheap Air Jordan Shoes long time, looking forward to some of the get off work . Today I lost my job, myself alone at home, at home wasted time, day after day, in others seems worry-free Worry about life, and I came to me is how kind of invisible pressure, I am not a thoughtless people! A lot of words do not Cheap Womens Shoes Sale know how to say, and Women Air Max 2014 Leather who to say my thoughts, a kind of no one to support and no one to understand the sadness, only from a strong! I know that I am not a happy child, but I still complain about God's injustice, why do you want to have a happy child, but I will complain about God's injustice, why Can not like other children have no worries of life, enjoy a simple happiness. I experienced the struggles and helplessness they had never experienced ... Because of pain, so fight to seek relief. Because despair, so there is no scruples to fall, From docile to rebellious, from indignation to degeneration. The heart of the wound, so many years I only know how! Group tube: you are not sick ah, tell you to eat you do not eat, do not force me to hand! (Look angry, clenched fist) I: discuss it, really let me work here. Group tube: call your mother, you do not go! I'm quick to do with you You do not listen to me, why do you do in my workshop! Me: psychological thoughts (when I hear these words, the heart feel great grievances, feeling sad and funny! I am hard to work hard you did not praise me even if you said that you call me nothing, but But also I call you my mother. Also rush to go! Qi gas Cheap Nike Shoes For Men gas! And I work in that is not less than the hourly benefits can reach nearly 20, collar is 7 dollars, I complain It was also treated like this, also said that the company's sake, his words and deeds are not check point that the workshop is their own? Is it just a working Mody) I: I respect you, do not quarrel with you Can you please respect me a little, can you? Group tube: If you argue with me, then you do not do, why in my workshop! Little talk with me big reason, little text crepe to speak! Society is like this. Me: I want you to recover the phrase 'call your mother' told me sorry! How can you take me, how can you? I: I did not do anything wrong, you call me, curse or my mother, what are your reasons! Group tube: you say a few words to see, see I do not hit you (and rage holding a fist) I thought that my sister had told me Nike Free Run Womens that 'someone else is not someone on the outside, you have to endure! Endure the process is But the heart is not angry, my heart is not the taste, I am young and fit, I also think that my grandfather said, 'I thought it was a good thing, I can not be calm. Lonely, lonely, helpless. The But still alone wandering outside. Tired, pain, but had to
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools