Option to FIlter Spammers by Subject and also option to prev

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Option to FIlter Spammers by Subject and also option to prev

Postby DrakeJones » Sat May 18, 2013 2:05 pm

I've spent a lot of time recently manually searching for legitimate NZB's to download and tinkering with Sick Beard (a GREAT program) because I've been getting spam downloads passed to my newsreader (Newsbin Pro). Sick Beard doesn't know that the downloads are filtered/blocked by my newsreader and that causes book keeping issues. The snatched posts in question are fake - appearing as releases before air date but containing embedded pass-worded RARs. If Sick Beard could ignore early posts that don't correlate with release date, it would be a very good thing. I've been going back into Home>Shows List>blah blah to change status where necessary; not snatching bad posts would be a time-saving plus.

Along those lines, it would also be majorly wonderful if Sick Beard had functionality to filter snatches using RegEx expressions so the user can prevent the download of crap NZBs from known spammers, like the phoney pass-worded spam posts.
DrakeJones

Re: Option to FIlter Spammers by Subject and also option to

Postby rascalli » Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 am

Is there something special in the file names ?
Also if you have a good indexer .. these files should not be on the index .. and SB can not find them
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm

ity of a good woman. Weak and beautiful woman, kind, sentimental is their commonality. Often see things hurt God, little things will be another tears, as the Dream of Red Mansions Lin Daiyu. Similarly, they are also affectionate, is the birds by the beauty of people, they are a sad, touching love songs, as the theme song of the Dream of Red Mansions 'in vain.' Such a woman, as a 'try spring flowers slowly, is the roots of old age' will be crying tears. And she get along with the time, you will fully mobilize the body of male hormones, so that you in the aftertaste, will Dayton love and Cheap Nike Shoes For Women affection, people can not let go, it is 'under the brow but on the heart.' Passionate woman, at any time like a group of moving flames, their vitality, there is nothing to defeat them, in the emotions, they can afford to put down, there is absolutely a 'no milk here, Own left milk at the 'generous of the gas. But each of the feelings they will be dedicated to their love in the fire like a raging burning, but when a feeling of frustration, they will quickly flee, flapping the flames, hiding in the corner licking their wounds, after recovery, And Mens Free Shoes in a new gesture in our field of vision. This woman is like Zhang Hui Mei's 'fire', pay the enthusiasm, they are definitely follow the feeling to go. As long as you feel right, will do, such a woman, dare to dare, dare to love hate, absolutely not at any time to say 'regret' word. Such a woman to use a word to describe it, that is 'true'. There is such a woman, gentle and virtuous. They do not have a hot body, no the same good face; she has no earth-shattering experience, there is no big ability. But as long as they are around, you have a safe feeling, looking at her, there is a comfortable feeling. Such a woman will get up in the morning after the breakfast in the table, and then look at the beloved people to eat them; they will Cheap Air Jordan Shoes be in the afternoon sunshine ironing the family's clothing, humming 'woman flower', exclusive home fun The Some people say that they are no independent personality of the women, they may be a successful man behind the Cheap Mens Shoes On Sale great woman, and perhaps the child who is behind the great mother. Such a woman, on the outside, the eternal title is a certain wife, or so and so the mother, but they are such an ordinary, and has been so ordinary down, they do not pursue the glory of the aura, only their own love Make a difference, your own children go ahead. Such as a 'mother', a 'wife' is a Authentic Nike Air Shox Mens woman's portrayal. Such a woman reminiscent of the time to feel warm heart. Every woman is Nike Free Run Shoes a nice song, is a memorable song. Such as a 'woman flower' the more long it will be more memorable. No matter what type of song, no matter which song she is, we deserve our appreciation. Women, whether she is worthy of the price, or tend to mediocre, but they have their own position, as the stars of the sky, the sky, because with each star's flicker, it was beautiful.May every woman hold your own sky and sing your own song.The beauty of a woman Quiet night, Authentic Nike Shoes used to sit quietly in front of a computer, write something. At the moment of my mind is some messy, bitter meditation, but also can not write a decent article. In the face of Jiangshan those literary and creative, quick thinking, knowledge, insight and unique readers of the favorite author, looking at their own shallow, pale, empty text, I feel some Wensi exhausted, kind of ' Less inspiration touched. At the moment I could not Jordan Six Rings help but turned my head, swept the orderly books in the bookcase, seems to want to find a little inspiration from there. I stood up, went to the bookcase, carefully read the book directory, expect them to touch the enlightenment me. Momentary, I saw the book in the corner, placed two seem to look old, the book of paper are slightly yellow, and I know that the mother read the novel 'my century life' and 'Manhattan's Chinese woman '. The two mothers left their autobiographical novels. Moved several times home, and I did not willing to discard, because this is my favorite two inspirational novels. Their beauty has always been my idol. I do not know how many times before and after, the story of the story I almost can back down. But still do not tire of reading. Take the book, I slowly read, see a lot of places by the mother circle of handwriting, mother's ramble words and ears in the ears, my mother always said: girls are not necessarily proficient in poetry and painting, not necessarily Reading books, but must not be shallow. To study hard, read more books, will know the book of reason, will be gas Cheap Nike Shoes from China, will know how to behave, will become a rich heart, wisdom, attractive woman. I was influenced by the family, especially by the parents of the monasteries, to develop the habit of reading, but also like books. Although the collection is not a lot, but after all, can have a book readable. 'I like books, like reading, although not on the Expo book, learn rich five cars, but I study a wide range of interests.' The book has been enriched my life connotation, enriched my life. I have never changed my mind by being misinterpreted / not becaus
Jay332843867

Postby vibhusharma » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 am

Hello Drake.

Have to got the solution to find out the option for spamming filter, as I have an urgent need of this solution for my own system.
vibhusharma

Postby rahulmishra » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 am

I am also looking for suggestion on this topic. If anyone know about this, please help us.
rahulmishra

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools