Pushalot Notifier (Windows 8 and Windows Phone)

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Pushalot Notifier (Windows 8 and Windows Phone)

Postby usz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey,

I added support for Pushalot notification platform. This should solve of no notifications for Windows 8 and Windows Phone. Hope you enjoy.

Link: https://github.com/molesinski/Sick-Bear ... evelopment
usz

Re: Pushalot Notifier (Windows 8 and Windows Phone)

Postby mr_orange » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 am

Would you like to adapt the pushalot notifier to my branch?
mr_orange

Postby usz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm

I am not a python developer myself, but will have a look at that tomorrow and see what I can achieve. What I done here is mostly ctrl+c ctrl+v job from other notifiers, as Pushalot integration itself is no biggie, but I will have a look at that tomorrow and see what I can come up with :)
usz

Postby usz » Wed May 01, 2013 11:05 am

Since I am new to git and github and failed miserably at trying to fork your fork, as I already had SB forked before, I adapted my pull request changes locally for your fork and packed them up as two patch files. Feel free to patch them, or guide me how to set things up properly for multiple forks of same repository :)
Attachments
Archive.zip
(7.01 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
usz

Postby mr_orange » Fri May 03, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks. Added without problem.
mr_orange

Postby TechnoTone » Wed May 15, 2013 3:39 pm

This is great news! Thank you!

Any idea when it'll be published? It missed build 500 :'(

I may have to get the code from usz's fork in the mean time. :)

Cheers
Tony
TechnoTone

Postby lobbie1978 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:44 am

Hey guys,

I'm running Sickbeard on my Netgear ReadyNAS 102 (ARM platform, OS6) version: a50ccde18208f5c708574af05ac27430c6f90274

I've updated to the latest git, but I can't find the Pushalot notifier in the Notifications section.

Is there any chance this will be added in a future release of Sickbeard? Or is there a way I can add it myself?

Thanks in advance for you reply.

Rob
Netgear ReadyNAS 102, Sickbeard, SABnzbd & Couchpotato addons installed from http://rnxtras.com
lobbie1978

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

today, so Cheap Air Jordan Shoes that tomorrow exposed a more bright smile, with the will to defend the youth of the vow. No longer hesitate, no longer wandering, grasp the progress of their own. All rely on their own efforts, a strong experience of wind and rain, with a successful sweat to verify youth no regrets. Life does not believe in tears, but can not be back, even if no one in front, I have to go. Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes Struggle, we must give up the share of freedom, choose quiet and lonely companionship.Struggle, it is necessary to give up the fate, choose courage to self-confidence.Struggle, we must get rid of the kind of bustling, choose bitter bitterness accompanied.Life is beautiful, so that everyone can cherish every day they have, let life without regret.Struggling for the twelve reasons Chicken dance, the first cantilever, cone piercing, chisel wall steal light, then Di reading, capsule Yingying snow', these are the story of the ancients hard Air Max Womens Shoes work. 'Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety percent nourishing and sweat.' 'Where is genius, I'm just putting the coffee of others on the job.' It's Edison and Lu Xun Hard work of the verse. Ancient and modern, on the hard work of celebrity stories, famous warfare numerous. Why are people from ancient times so much attention to hard work - struggle? I think there are the following twelve reasons. One, in order to survive.Everyone wants to beg, all have to starve to death. On the road pit pit, the world is poor and poor. Meet the past will lose now, meet now will lose the future. Spring is not hard, autumn will be no food. People are flying, if you stagnate, that is in the big back. In the running crowd, if you are stagnant, you will be torn down, or even trampled to death. Drift, can only be rushed into the sea drowned. Water does not rot, people into the undefeated. Things are useless garbage, people are useless is walking meat. Quack side Cheap Nike Womens Heels Shoes no one to see, famous doctor mountain knocked the door. Not afraid of backward, afraid of willing to backward Air Jordan 10 and not aggressive. For their own survival, struggle it! Second, for the sake of responsibility.People are people of society, people living in society, to act as a lot of roles, to 'one and several positions.' For example, for a middle-aged man, in the family, both the parents of children, but also their children's parents, but also the husband's husband. Playing each role, Nike Mens Shoes Wholesale Online to play every position, are responsible and obligatory requirements, some of the legal requirements, and some are moral requirements. For example, children want to honor their parents, support the elderly; parents to raise young children and so on. Not duty, either by legal sanctions, or by moral condemnation. In order to fulfill their duties, struggle! Three, for the ideal.Everyone has an ideal, but Mens Free Shoes the ideal size is different. Ideal is only a yearning for the future, but longing for a good vision. People can not be no ideal, if not ideal, just like the boat lost the sculls, in the long river of life can only wander with the storm. However, people can not only live in the ideal, if only a good ideal, and not hard work hard, that ideal will only be ideal, will never become a reality, only into a fantasy. In order to achieve a better ideal, struggle! Four, in order to succeed.Only to go straight way is also not climb on the mountains, only with the flow will never become outstanding. Genius is the result of love and diligence. Only experts can Authentic Women's Nike Shoes become experts. Only challenge difficulties in order to overcome the difficulties; only challenge the authority to become authority. Money is not picked up by the honor is not to rely on to come. Self-earned points also worthy of pride, inheritance million is not worth showing off. Walk the same distance of the road, uphill is hard, but it can stand high to see far. Uphill struggling backgammon, downhill effort to step down. Beauty in the mountains, springs in the mountains. Alpine treasure belongs to those who dare to climb the people, deep possession of only those who dare to dig people. Success is the fruit of the tree of struggle, struggle is the bridge to success. Only investment can be profitable, only hard to win. Convincing is evidence that people admit that achievements. Struggle is not necessarily successful, but not struggle will not succeed. Not a decade of cold windows, there is no fame. In order to achieve great success, struggle! Five, for dignity.In the high people look high, low in the low people look low. Underestimate only because of their small, low to see because of their low Do not want people Cheap Nike Shoes Online to look low, you must become tall; do not want to make a small look, you must become strong. This is the best answer given to those who despise themselves. It is the most skeptical person who regards others as a leader. Do not despise in the struggle and stand, will be in the contempt of the Gou live and knees. Kam blanket floor no man spit, rotten brick shop people chaos saliva. Sputum spit, dirty. Heavy material lift, people heavy people move. Things are not used to leave, no one to ignore. The state speaks by strength, who speaks by ability. To
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools