UBUNTU - Autostart Sickbeard - TPB

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

UBUNTU - Autostart Sickbeard - TPB

Postby sapper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Hey all.

I've just installed Sickbeard - TPB and am having issues starting Sickbeard when Ubuntu boots up. I've tried adding the following line to the start-up applications program

python ~/SickBeard/Sick-Beard-ThePirateBay/SickBeard.py -q

but it doest have any affect. Sickbeard just doest start on start-up. Any ideas on how i can do this?

Regards,

Justin
sapper

Re: UBUNTU - Autostart Sickbeard - TPB

Postby sapper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 pm

I seem to have found a way to do so by editing /etc/rc.local and including the command line to this file.

Cheers,

Sapper
sapper

Postby Symbiot » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 am

Hi

I've also installed TPB edition and followed the installation guide..
but when I reboot my ubuntu .. the old Sickbeard starts up...
I can't seem to find the place to remove Sickbeard from autostart... or delete it completely...

I have to manually shutdown Sickbeard and manually start sickbeard TPB edition.. :-|

Any ideas?
Symbiot

Postby Surox » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am

where did you find that installation guide? i'm looking for an ubuntu (server) install guide for this version
Surox

Postby casper-big » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

I got it working by using the direct path.
Example:

python /home/USER/.sickbeard/SickBeard.py -q

@Surox. I have used this installation guide http://linuxplained.com/how-to-install- ... on-ubuntu/
casper-big

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:18 pm

e of neglect Cheap Nike Shoes Sale and have not slowed down by age. This is Dong Zhujun 97 years old in the autobiography 'my one century life' page to write a passage. I was touched by her spirit, moved . This is a century old ups and downs of the experience. Dong Zhujun, a daughter of a car Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes driver, 12 years old was forced to become a brothel singing female, with her natural beauty appearance, Xiuhui Huizhong, clever clever character, the occasional opportunity to let her get to know the revolutionaries, and thus jump out of the pit 'Lady of the Governor'. After marriage, because of unbearable feudal family and husband rule, once again out of the cage, alone to Japan to study. A weak woman in the thousands of miles away on the road, experienced difficulties and hardships, suffering. She from a headless, chest no ink of the brothel woman, become a wise, gentle, temperament detached, has its own independent spirit of the charm of the century woman. Become the founder of Shanghai Jinjiang Hotel. In her 97 years old when he published his autobiographical novel 'my one century life'. Her success Nike Dunk SB Mens confirms that success is in half, half in the hands of God, that is fate; the other half in their own hands, it is desperately. 'I feel like a pecked chicken, with the pointed mouth, constantly pecked the shell, and finally one day stretched out his feet, wings jump, jumped out of the shell, saw a green .I finally not only Attracted by the surrounding world, and my own existence, but also attracted the world around 'This is the' Manhattan Chinese women, 'the author Zhou Li in the order to introduce themselves. 1985 30 years old, she is not willing to work in Shanghai, a comfortable job, with 40 US dollars to the United States to study. In a foreign country, she no matter how much suffering, how bullying, she never refused to bow Nike Shox Womens Shoes to overcome a lot of difficulties, hard study, reading books, serious life, work, she has been struggling, always trying to change Destiny, in the difficult still looking forward Mens Nike Air Max Shoes to the future. Only a few short years, Cheap Nike Shoes For Men she used her own efforts to prove their own value. Her fate has changed dramatically. 'I overlook the whole city of New York, a large Authentic Women's Nike Shoes window in the distance, against the dark blue sky, even in the middle of New York is so beautiful, here in this window, I found the world's most suitable for me Position. 'She has her own company in Manhattan, Manhattan is a street park with its own apartment, she has a love for her husband, has a happy family. Zhou Li in the autobiographical generation wrote 'a person's career success, only 15 percent by his professional skills, another 85 percent rely on interpersonal and life skills.' This passage she cited The American educator Carnell's words. She said, 'It's a great consolation for me to be Women Free Run able to get a little inspiration from my book, to realize the value of my own existence, and to realize that fate can change that truth.' As the author of the basic peers of me, both in the work and family life, the two charm of the women gave me a lot of help and encouragement. Although my life is not necessarily successful, but I did not regret - because I tried to .I concealed, sighed: a woman self-love, better than all people love themselves. Woman self-esteem, self-respect, self-love, is a woman's most breathtaking beauty.Girl, why do not you live up to the struggle When you are young, you should have a vision and perseverance. See the people around to fall in love, and see who went to KTV, and see who spent a few days in the dormitory Internet. So, you can not wait, you doubt what efforts now for why, why other people every day comfortable and comfortable, and I have to lonely, and constantly struggle. Especially when you are still a girl? An aunt told me that when she was twenty years old, all the people around her were married, but she was not alone. Looking at the old colleagues holding a year old child appeared in front of her, she only went home alone silently swallow tears. Just this time, she met my uncle, all aspects are also appropriate, she put her to marry. Originally, she reported a university training class, but after marriage, which time to read books, gave birth to a child even more impossible. Can be with her another woman is different. She was 26 years old, 26 years old, in a small place, in the last century, basically can not marry with a lifetime to equate. However, she has been calm, in the neighborhood of women in the neighborhood Cheap Nike Men Shoes Outlet short, gossip inside the firm to learn. Needless to say, the end of this story, aunt language earnestly told me that the woman now has to go to Shanghai, speech and behavior, vision is far more than she can. And all this is the beginning of the university class. Mother said that the woman's happiest life is the rising level of life life. Those of the most tragic women I have ever seen are those who take care of the young people in the palm of the hand, did not marry a good husband, youth passing through, age up, he did not work in the most golden time. After that life will be all the way down, lost the largest and only capital, but their life c
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools