Mega Script (SickBeard and CouchPotato Integration and more)

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Mega Script (SickBeard and CouchPotato Integration and more)

Postby felipesalomao » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi, i developed scripts paths integrated to addons.conf (IP/transmission).
It was created for Qnap NAS, also can work another NAS like synology or another, only should need adapt directorys (share it here)

Features
1 - After download it automatically call sickbeard Post-Process, if downloaded file have rar/zip file that failed on extraction it will not call sickbeard
2 - After download it automatically call CouchPotato2 Post-Process, if downloaded file have rar/zip file that failed on extraction it will not call sickbeard
3 - Automatically remove torrent file from Transmission (keeping all downloaded files)
4 - Android/iPhone Downlownload Push Notification (Using Growl), are 2 kinds of notication with name of file downloaded:
1º "Sucess downloaded and extracted", 2º "Success downloaded and extraction failed"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its open to develop new scripts integration like new new push notification clients, another software integrations, or better performance code, all can be suggested and even developed by users, if developed something, post here, if it works i can integrate to official Mega Script

Download Mega Script on attachment.

Actual Version: 1.0 - 10/03/2013

I will keep this first post updated with last version released

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How install it (change HDA_DATA to MD0_DATA if your filesystem is different):

overwrite files bellow:
run_scripts.sh on "/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Transmission/conf"
addons.conf on "/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Transmission/scripts"
Delete Folder bellow:
/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Transmission/scripts/addons
Copy Folder Addons from zip file to:
/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/Transmission/scripts

Now you can set your preferences to activate or desaticvate each feature/config on addess: NASIP/transmission, click on Add-ons icon, then fill options on [Script_Megapack].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How config iPhone

Register on http://www.prowlapp.com/
Generate a new API key on https://www.prowlapp.com/api_settings.php
copy this API key to your config on addons (NASIP/transmission)

Download software prowl for iPhone, click on settings, type your username and password, click on login

Notification examples screenhots:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
Script_Megapack 1.0.zip
(8.05 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
felipesalomao

Re: Mega Script (SickBeard and CouchPotato Integration and m

Postby yonubear » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:52 pm

I know this is an old post and script but I was curious if it still has support as I am trying to figure out if I can make it work with my RPI setup and I am kind of lost

Thanks,
Yonubear
yonubear

Re: Mega Script (SickBeard and CouchPotato Integration and m

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

chool to study, although I abandoned two years of high school, but I still remain optimistic. It was from that time that I became quiet and became quiet. On the results, I do not want to say more. I have worked hard, there is no good regret. Last year, I graduated.To the university, only to find that they did not imagine so strong. Alone on the outside, perhaps too far away from home, only to know the feeling of home. I always insist on a word, people can be ordinary, but not mediocre. I try to forge ahead. I can suffer, I always let myself insist and then insist, I try to make money, very economical, very economical. I went to college no longer have my parents a penny, even though parents are worried.Military training, I did not go, alone in the city wandering, traveled the streets, looking for a cooperation. Until today, I still admire their courage at that time. Thank you, some people may be out of appreciation or sympathy, gave me the opportunity to cooperate, I made money, to their favorite people bought a set of clothes, although very cheap. In school, I started the industry, the last failure ended, I opened the shop. Others are always polite call me Sun total, I know, I also understand that this is ironic, I still glad to accept, give them the most kind of smile. A long time ago, I was not angry with others. Smile is the way I treat others. In March, a man away from me, let me slump. I feel no longer climb up, and lost to know how to cherish, although I do not think it is my fault, at least I was sincere, but also feel sorry. I began to free the world, to a lot of places to relax. Want to sing, and finally chose to give up, tired heart. However, I have been very kind, very good, or will be innocent to pay and change. In Authentic Nike Mens Shoes For Sale June, I went home. Home up the water, the warehouse was submerged, suffered heavy losses. In the face of Wang Yang, the kind of desperate realm, I am very frank, I have so far for me Kobe Bryant Shoes Sale was the first surfers are not parents and shocked, but her, away from me. I still laughed, I hope that laughter can resolve my pain, but more reluctantly my mood. In July, I opened a tutorial. I am frustrated by the constant problems, the collective strikes of employees, the Nike Air Jordans Sale control of urban management, the vicious competition of others, all the problems I have to carry over a person. I did not want to give up what, I just want to work hard to prove their own strong. Later, she came back, I did not care about her original departure, I am very tolerant to accept. Give her the best, do my best. Try to change her, the results of a question you ask yourself in the end changed no, I hurt very thorough, on her, I exhausted my mind, enough of the wronged, but I still do not care about these, but some fear. Sometimes, I can save a few dollars, go a long way. Sometimes I can send myself with instant noodles, and then always be careful to ask her what to eat, although now she is not my. I said I can endure hardships, I can in the street a person pull the car to transport tables and chairs, I can burn a meal to the staff to eat. Two tutorial classes, back and forth on the road never bought a bottle of mineral water. I do Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes not know what power is driving me to do that, I just feel that I can endure hard, I can be better for others.To friends, I will be generous, no longer care about those trivial, I make money, the guests are invited. I bought air conditioning for my grandmother, and I bought a remote control for my brother and bought a new computer for my family. Only promised to someone to buy iphone did not do, I feel very guilty. As well as Hao Liang students, had Nike Womens Free Shoes to shoot with the film, the results of poor care, the conditions of hard, hope forgive me Women Air Max 90 Of course, I will continue to work hard. I am on their own requirements, still very low, I used the parents used the phone, I wear discount clothes, I will go a long way, I can eat the cheapest instant noodles, can sleep to shop, can calculate every time Of expenses. I will bring my brother around, teach him to study, give him a meal. I do Cheap Nike Shoes not want to shape myself much more and treat myself like this because of life because of reality, because of my independence and stronger, I have to do so. Economic crisis, the decline of toy factory, parents are still busy, all day to pay debt outside. August 3, parents quarreled, so that fight. Mother with a knife to kill to fight, the father because of Biequ in the phone crying splinters. I am Authentic Women's Nike Shoes the son of the night rushed to their side. I do not know what happened, I was upset, but I still tried to be strong. I like to coax his son to accompany his father, the middle of the night Cheap Nike Shoes For Men to go home away from home mother. I am walking on the road crying, while looking for crying, I doubt myself, why should this desperately, I could have used my parents' money to enjoy the university's comfortable life. Finally the mother was found by me, we wept together. Life is like chocolate, you never know the color of the next one. Mother came later, took all the money and the bank card, do not answer the phone. Decades of feelings, sincere and bumpy. August 4 afterno
Jay332843867

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools