sickbeard-mobile

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

sickbeard-mobile

Postby pleo » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:04 pm

I've been wanting to browse and configure SB via my phone for ages, so I whipped up a mobile app/site yesterday. Its built using Sencha Touch, so it should work with any device that supports it. Below are some screen shots.

Update:

You can access the app http://pleo1.github.com/. Your SickBeard credentials are stored in the local cache on your device.
Attachments
IMG_1167.PNG
IMG_1167.PNG (249.41 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
IMG_1169.PNG
IMG_1169.PNG (96.56 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
IMG_1170.PNG
IMG_1170.PNG (98.66 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
pleo

Re: sickbeard-mobile

Postby zebu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm

OMG!!!! This is properly the best sickbeard phone interface/app i have tried yet! :shock:
I'm truely impressed! I really believe this is the way to go (html5). No more banning from the appstore and it also works on android etc.

Please, please, please, please extend this to CouchPotato also and more SABnzbd integration. :P

Can't believe nobody commented this yet!?! What a shame! :|
zebu

Postby pleo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 pm

zebu wrote:OMG!!!! This is properly the best sickbeard phone interface/app i have tried yet! :shock:
I'm truely impressed! I really believe this is the way to go (html5). No more banning from the appstore and it also works on android etc.

Please, please, please, please extend this to CouchPotato also and more SABnzbd integration. :P

Thanks zebu. I'm all ears for feature requests. If there are specific features you'd like, add them as issues on the GitHub page (https://github.com/pleo1/pleo1.github.com/issues).
pleo

Postby pleo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 pm

zebu wrote:OMG!!!! This is properly the best sickbeard phone interface/app i have tried yet! :shock:

Thanks zebu. I'm all ears for feature requests. If there are specific features you'd like, add them as issues on the GitHub page (https://github.com/pleo1/pleo1.github.com/issues).
pleo

Postby numericalscheme » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 pm

very nice indeed. works great in my chrome browser on my iPhone. Convenient.
numericalscheme

Postby ScarAce1989 » Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 am

Love the clean interface. And yes this is the best looking Sickbeard interface ever. :)

Please add support for:

- CouchPotato
- Headphones

Keep it updated, don't stop development. Then I will donate. 8-)
ScarAce1989

Postby coachward0742 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:01 pm

ScarAce1989 wrote:Love the clean interface. And yes this is the best looking Sickbeard interface ever. :)

Please add support for:

- CouchPotato
- Headphones

Keep it updated, don't stop development. Then I will donate. 8-)

This project has not had updates for over a year now. I think you're a little late to be asking for more features.
coachward0742

Postby chaturvedi98765 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:42 am

I had approximately started working on something that did accurately this. JK, just installed it and got it all set up. Well done, pretty much precisely what I was going to try and do. The mobile boundary is very nice as well. Do you have the aptitude to integrate with Newznab sites so we can search right from Maraschino and add to sab?
Best mobile app development company
Mobile app development services
chaturvedi98765

Postby bendon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 am

yes.. its a nice thought to make a best app ..

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm

ore and more split, slowly eroding the positive strength, the Nike Lunar Mens growth of dark power. No matter how bad the social scene is, we Nike Basketball Shoes Sale have the parts that we can control. Social change may take hundreds of years, but our lives only once, not so long. So in a limited time, as much as possible to do what we can control. And worry about the future, it is better to work hard now. This road, only struggle to give you a sense of security. Do not easily put a dream on someone else, and do not care too much about Air Jordan 8 the whisper, because the future is your own, only you can give yourself the greatest sense of security. Do not forget to promise yourself to do, do not forget where you want to go, no matter how hard, how far.The road to life People are accustomed to the experience of their own life as wealth, often unknowingly with 'I have walked' this language or mood to masturbation. Can you find that the footprints are still visible when you look back at your footsteps? Is this the way you walk? For you, what does it tell?'I have gone!' Satisfied with this feeling is far from enough, it is negative. 'I have gone, will continue to go down!' This is a positive, vibrant attitude towards life.However, the road may not have been through the road.From behind us to the front, a road runs through, but, in a certain trip, whether we go better and more stable, and leave their own regret less? Life is like an invisible net, enveloped in our head, confused, confused, let us lose the momentum of the forward, in front of all unknown front of the scene, how can we break it?The future is so mysterious and unpredictable, how to make every step of their own right, every time will not get lost. The face of sudden changes in life, how should we grasp their own ideas and beliefs, to strengthen their own pace of progress!The road of life is a portrayal of the souls of every man, the great man and the ordinary people are often walking on the same way, but the way they walk is not the same. A man's small because of his mind is small, a person's great because of his great heart, with great ambition may be successful, short-sighted people are difficult to achieve the desired goal. When we recall some of the great men through the road, often makes people marvel. In the most difficult and hardest years, some ordinary people who have great wisdom have gone, and have gone through hardships and hardships. So they became great men. If you do for us, how should we pass or face it?Through the road may not be all, it is for those who did not mind, all day drowsily said to the people. And for the lofty lofty, brave Authentic Men's Nike Shoes pursuers, even if the failure, they stay on the earth footprints are solid, never obliterate. They are the most respected heroes of future generations.The opportunity is to leave the prepared person, do not lament the things that have been lost, this society is actually fair, you have no courage, no preparation, you can not seize the opportunity. And life in this changing and full of temptation of the road of life, really true at the feet of each of us, to see how you go .The way of life is so, worried about, free, and restricted; out of a distance, looking back, but also vivid, beautiful with; you love and Womens Nike Air Max Shoes love you, with your favorite things and Need you to do.Life is a kind of bear, we have to learn to support themselves. No matter what to do, have to be prepared to suffer hardships. Go through some of the way, know hard; board some mountains, know hard; wade through some rivers, only know the trek; across some kan, know beyond; after some Cheap Nike Mens Shoes Shoes For Sale things, know the experience; read some books Know the wealth; after a lifetime, only to know happiness.The bottom of the law when the bottom of the law When Cheap Nike Shoes Sale he was born, coincides with the victory of the war, his father was pleased, gave him named Ling liberation, homophonic 'Pro liberation', look forward to the early liberation of the motherland. A few years later, finally looking forward to the liberation of the country, but Ling Jie let let his father and teachers were brains. His academic performance is too bad, from primary school to secondary school are left over, all the way stumbled, until 2l years Nike Air Max Shoes old barely graduated from high school. After graduating from high school, Ling liberation of the army into the army, in Datong, Shanxi, when an engineering soldier. At that time, he every day to sink hundreds of meters downhole to dig coal, feet wearing a long boots, head wearing a miner hat, miner's lamp, waist and then a rope, in the knees of the black water touch Climbing. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Heard the foot of the black water rushing sounded, looked up and gone, he suddenly felt an unprecedented sad, he has come to the bottom of life. So on a lifetime, his heart unwilling. Every day from the mine came out, he head into the Mission Department Library, what books are read, even the 'Ci Hai' are from time to time eating again. In fact, his heart neither a clear direction, there is no lofty goal, only know that if they do not work hard, this life is over. To the conditions at that time, in addition to reading, he really can not find a better way
Jay332843867

Next

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools