Guide: How to install Sick Beard The Piratebay on Synology..

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: Guide: How to install Sick Beard The Piratebay on Synolo

Postby joesoes » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 am

To be able to install the custom SB i need to use Fork URL: git://github.com/lad1337/Sick-Beard.git, but what do i use for Fork Name?

Edit: Ok, "anime_development" seems to work. But it wont run? I have SSH into my NAS but it wont accept my command "python /volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/SickBeard.py (or python2.7)".
joesoes

Postby zoggy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:54 pm

anime_development is unfinished merge changes from 7-8 months ago. its not advertised to be used. also... this topic is for the piratebay fork not anime. stay on topic or post in the right one.
zoggy

Postby joesoes » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 am

zoggy wrote:anime_development is unfinished merge changes from 7-8 months ago. its not advertised to be used. also... this topic is for the piratebay fork not anime. stay on topic or post in the right one.

Ok, sorry. But the torrent fork will work on anime right?
joesoes

Postby omegadcuk » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi,

Loooong time user of SickBeard on er that MS thing, now looking to use Synology NAS for a bit more peace of mind. So anyway
guys after a hard night installing IPKG on my Synology DS214 I tried to install SickBeard. Everything appeared to install ok - all the steps for installation completed ok including git sickbeard install.

But i get an error when i try to run the SickBeard.py file.

python2.6 /volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 51, in <module>
import sickbeard
File "/volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 21, in <module>
import cherrypy
File "/volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/cherrypy/__init__.py", line 161, in <module>
from cherrypy import _cptools
File "/volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cptools.py", line 237, in <module>
from cherrypy.lib import sessions as _sessions, xmlrpc as _xmlrpc
File "/volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py", line 9, in <module>
import datetime
OverflowError: cannot convert float infinity to integer

Oh and if anyone knows? Is there any point to me installing the Sickbeard PirateBay edition if i'm on Virgin Media? They block PB but there are other sites like eztv proxy, can this be used with PB edition. Sorry for the double question :)

Any help greatly appreciated ;)
omegadcuk

Postby IOSens » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 am

Just add this repo to your synology http://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic ... 90&t=50593

Regards.
IOSens

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm

balance, people should be equal. Groveling to live, it is better to die with dignity, people should live with dignity. For their own dignity, struggle! Six, in order not to be bullied.Fox cheated the pig, only laugh 'really stupid', will never sigh the pity of the atmosphere; wolf eat the sheep, will only say 'really fragrant', will not shed sympathy tears. Mosquito hi chen tender flesh, insects bite soft wood. Chair the more soft Mens Air Jordan Shoes the more people sit, the more the more gentle the more people lying, the more people the more bullying Things low people step, people weak bullying The country is weak and invaded. Weakness is incompetent, incompetent is behind, behind is beaten. Diamond can cut glass because it is harder than glass. Needle paper paper rotten, acupuncture needle broken. Fine not cheated, strong not be bullied. Things hard people do not touch, strong people do not bully. Weak and weak, strong by the device. Country by strength, people rely on ability (including character). Strong and unavoidable, weak and hard to keep. State Authentic Nike Shoes Sale power is not invaded, people have the ability not to be bullied. Not being jealous, often being bullied. Not afraid of people bullying, afraid to be fooled not fighting struggle. In order not to be bullied, struggle! Seven, in order not to be made by the people.Only self-reliance, to self-reliance; only self-reliance, to autonomy. Eat their own food at ease, earn their own money to spend comfortable. Only to keep, or to eat meat, or to play. By the gift of the people will be made by the people. Helping people to be happy. For their own can be independent, struggle it! Eight, for their own happiness.True happiness is not whether the goal is achieved, but rather to achieve the goal of struggle. Because, dry their favorite things, tired, hard is a kind of enjoyment, is a kind of happiness.Ready-made meals are easy to eat, Nike Shox shoes Sale but not palatable To discuss only Wotou, dinner will be Shanzhen. Happiness is not only determined by the attitude, more importantly, determined by our hard-working, is by our Cheap Mens Shoes On Sale hard-working sweat in exchange for. Heaven will not fall gold, underground will not take silver. For their own happiness, struggle! Nine, in order to help others.Everyone has Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes a sympathetic heart, most people have a charity heart, there are many people have 'line chivalry' heart. You want to meet your 'these Authentic Nike Air Shox Mens hearts', you want to help others, you must have to help others the capital, that is, there is a strong oneself. To help others, struggle! Ten, for the glory of the family.As the saying goes: water to the low flow, people go to the height For the family, people are so hope, hope their family warm, rich, glory and so on. You can not choose the appearance, but you can choose the soul and change the appearance; you do not work, Women Air Max Thea Print but you can not choose the face You can choose the family, but you can choose to struggle to change the family. For the glory of the family, struggle! Eleven, for the motherland's strong.Liang Qichao said: juvenile wisdom is the national wisdom, juvenile strong national strong. Analogy can be said: national wisdom is the national wisdom, national strong national strong. If a country's vast majority of national intelligence is low, the ability is not strong (not high moral, bad health, etc.), then the country's science and technology, culture, education, military, Air Max Shoes economic and other strength can be strong? The country is the river, the small Nike Air Max Shoes family is the river out of the creek; country is a tree, a small family is the growth of trees on the foliage. The river is dry, the creek must be anhydrous; trees to the branches and leaves must wither. So, for the country is also for small home, but also for their own. For the strength of the motherland, struggle it! Twelve, in order to social beauty.When talking about the essence of man, Marx said, 'The essence of man is not an abstraction of a single person, and it is the sum of all social relations in its reality.' This argument of Marx's nature about man is Its very profound philosophical significance. Here, I just want to pass this definition more affirmative, clear that: people are social people, people's survival, life, work and all other activities are inseparable from the community. People can not choose the same family, can not choose the community. Every generation enters life, when every baby landed, he encounters some of the starting conditions that have already been prepared for their survival - the social environment. People are the product of this environment, this environment in many ways determines the human activities. However, people also have to 'decide' the social side, that is able to dynamically transform the side of society. So, for us, our future generations depend on the society is better, struggle!For their own survival, for their own ideals, for their own success . for the motherland's strong, for the good of society, we - both - must - struggle!Running not only for the first I can only listen to my breath, this moment only lonely myself, can I believe that I can, when we refueling shouting, just to be able to tell
Jay332843867

Previous

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools