SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App

Postby scar45 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:10 pm

That's awesome man, thanks for your hard work. I purchased it on Google Play, and it's running great with HTTPS.

Looking forward to any updates, especially regarding hardening the HTTPS methods, but regardless, this is awesome sauce, bottled up.

Cheers!
scar45

Postby buttink » Wed May 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Threw the new version on google play. I havent gotten around to putting it on google code yet.

scar45 wrote:That's awesome man, thanks for your hard work. I purchased it on Google Play, and it's running great with HTTPS.

Looking forward to any updates, especially regarding hardening the HTTPS methods, but regardless, this is awesome sauce, bottled up.

Cheers!

I need to figure out how android manages these things. I don't want to make the user do stuff like enter a certificate or validate hostnames it would defeat the point. But, at least it works!
buttink

Postby buttink » Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 pm

If anyone uses the authentication (user and pass), could you tell me if you can connect to your sickbeard via api wihout it? If not, what version of sickbeard are you using and do you use the api key?
buttink

Postby buttink » Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Preview of Expandable lists. They will be in 1.3!
buttink

Postby buttink » Fri May 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Posted version 1.3 to both google code and google play. Sorry to everyone who uses the google code version. I forgot to upload before I started making 1.3, so I instead just finished this one and posted it.
buttink

Postby buttink » Fri May 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Uploaded the new version 1.4. Might take Google Play a hour or two to post it. Added a whole bunch of stuff. A lot of the changes make the app simpler and visually more appealing. Check out the changelog for the full list of changes.
buttink

Postby buttink » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 pm

I posted the new version to Google Play and Google Code. I made it 2.0, because I consider it feature complete. Basically, there isn't anything more I wanted it to do when I set out making this app. That being said, it probably should have some better error handling and other various features will probably get added later.
buttink

Postby buttink » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:54 am

Released 2.0.1 because options in Add Show would cause you to never be able to add the show.
buttink

Postby buttink » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Added Delete Show and for anyone with multiple services on one port now there is an extra path option.
buttink

Postby zoggy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Midget passed along your api email, I'd like to talk to you about your concerns as we are currently wrapping up a few things and are taking a look at the API.

Jump on IRC and go to the sickbeard chat room:
server: irc.freenode.net
channel: #sickbeard

irc://irc.freenode.net/#sickbeard

Regards,
zoggy
zoggy

PreviousNext

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools