Sickbeard Torrent Setup with ruTorrent - All GUI [UPDATED]

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: Sickbeard Torrent Setup with ruTorrent - All GUI [UPDATE

Postby tigg » Fri May 16, 2014 12:38 pm

I configured my xbmcbuntu machine as described in this guide, however every time I start my machine the rtorrentd service does not automatically start

In the rutorrent webinterface I see

[16.05.2014 20:30:01] WebUI started.
[16.05.2014 20:30:01] No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

running sudo service rtorrentd start ensures that rtorrent is working again, however again it will not start again when I reboot the machine.

the rtorrentd service exists in /etc/init.d and I have run sudo update-rc.d rtorrentd defaults which should make it start automatically.

Can anyone hep me resolve this issue?
tigg

Postby airtower » Sat May 17, 2014 10:32 am

tigg wrote:I configured my xbmcbuntu machine as described in this guide, however every time I start my machine the rtorrentd service does not automatically start

In the rutorrent webinterface I see

[16.05.2014 20:30:01] WebUI started.
[16.05.2014 20:30:01] No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

running sudo service rtorrentd start ensures that rtorrent is working again, however again it will not start again when I reboot the machine.

the rtorrentd service exists in /etc/init.d and I have run sudo update-rc.d rtorrentd defaults which should make it start automatically.

Can anyone hep me resolve this issue?

is the executable bit set?

sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/rtorrentd
airtower

Postby skeeve » Mon May 19, 2014 2:12 am

I realize this guide hasn't been updated in a year but I followed it to help set my vps up. Things seem to mostly be working except that the torrents in the watch directory are being changed to .torrent.fail
A couple of other people have had this problem but I haven't seen a way a to fix it anywhere and googling doesn't come up with much.

Any ideas or suggestions?
skeeve

Postby Gambi » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi,

could someone tell me, if there's anyway to cleanly and neatly remove everything done with this setup script?

It's sort-of working, but I don't really need couchpotato and slickbeard.. so I figure I should probably revert and do a clean rT install instead.. further there are serious complications with rT getting SSL, SSH errors and other such lovely things.. irksome to say the least.. Hours of googling has left me with nothing.
Gambi

Postby xombiemp » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:13 am

Gambi wrote:could someone tell me, if there's anyway to cleanly and neatly remove everything done with this setup script?

Reinstalling Ubuntu would do it.
xombiemp

Postby Gambi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 am

xombiemp wrote:
Gambi wrote:could someone tell me, if there's anyway to cleanly and neatly remove everything done with this setup script?

Reinstalling Ubuntu would do it.

Was hoping for something less invasive in a production environment.. :)
Gambi

Postby crsantos » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:47 am

I'm an old user of your previous setup and a happy one since 2011.
I will try this "newer" approach on my Intel NUC.

BTW, I checked that your rtorrent config is now simpler than the old one, so you are transferring responsibilities of "autoseeding" to the autotools plugin?

Thanks for the effort writing these tutorials :)
crsantos

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

for $ 1 million in donations;3. Looking for $ 150 million in donations;9. Looking for $ 100 million in donations;10. Sell ??the church to the signature of 10,000 windows, each $ 700.In this magical approach to zero, Schuler spent more than a year to raise enough money. It is said that the Crystal Cathedral last cost Air Jordan 1 $ 20 million, but after Dr. Schuler's grand goal of zero, miraculously raised enough money to make the cathedral a California scene. This target map was daunting, it seems that this is a busy goal in any case can not match the goal, but after the whole zero, has become one after another can achieve a small goal. Even if we are frustrated in the pursuit of the goal, but because you can see for each small target and busy return, so that they can continue to cope with stress and challenges. Russia's great Nike Kevin Durant Shoes writer Tolstoy has such a famous saying: 'people have a goal of life: a lifetime goal, a stage of the goal, a year goal, a month's goal, a week goal, one day goal, one hour The goal, a minute goal, have to sacrifice small goals for big goals. ' In 1984, in the Tokyo International Marathon Invitational, the little-known Japanese player Yamada this unexpectedly won the world championship. When a reporter asked him what to achieve such amazing results, he said such a sentence: with wisdom to win the opponent. Everyone on his so-called 'wisdom' are some puzzled. 10 years later, in his autobiography tells the truth of this 'wisdom': 'Every time before the game, I have to ride the line to carefully read the game again, and put along the more striking signs down. For example, the first sign is the bank; the second sign is a big tree; the third sign is a red house ... it has been drawn to the end of the race. After the start of the race, I struggled with the speed of 100 meters To the first goal to rush, and so on to reach the first goal, I again to the same speed to the second goal rushed to more than 40 kilometers of the race, I was broken down into such a few small goals easily At first, I did not understand the truth, and I set my goal on the flag of more than 40 kilometers of the finish line, and I was exhausted when I went to ten kilometers, because I was The distant journey was intimidated. The first sign ... the second sign . the third sign ... it is this gradual attitude to help Yamada this one won the world championship. The famous American writer Saeedide said: When I intend to write a 250,000 words of the book, once the book set the theme and framework, I will no longer Nike Men Shoes Outlet consider how heavy the entire writing plan, I think only the next section , The next page or even how to write the next paragraph. In the six months, in addition to a period of time, I did not think of other methods, the result is a matter of course.Do not fear too far away from the goal, the use of the whole method of zero, busy in one after another can meet the small target is the pursuit of the ideal first step. Do not complain about every day busy so many trivia, success has never Cheap Nike Shoes Nike Free Run Shoes been able to overnight, only step by step, so that every day busy to play a role in order to get closer to the target.To pay tribute to life Maybe I grew up, Cheap Nike Shoes Sale not a child. I do not know why there is such a feeling between. Life this thing is not fun, he gave me too much, let me lose too much, especially this year, so I feel haggard heart. And I still maintain the most real smile, to face all, I hope to remain optimistic, but not naturally in this world there. Three years old, was his parents to lure someone else foster care, it seems that in the memory, the most profound is the night to hide in the bed in the secretly crying, has been crying asleep. There is a small wall of the house, out half a step will be called, carrying all my childhood memories of the place. At that time, I can play a person in the yard for a day, but also a person to himself at home. About childhood, I can only emerge so much. Loneliness is also synonymous with my childhood. Ten years later, because the rebellious uninhibited, began to mix the world, unexamined life. Fighting, gambling, became my time that logo. Was looked down on, was the teacher cold, was ridiculed by others, others were excluded. Finally foster people in the family can not stay, was rushed home. At that time the parents do not trust me, I stopped midway through the study, was forced to pick the bones of their parents. Done coolies, and the body was broken by their parents. At that time, was beaten, but also often hit others. Was summoned by the Public Security Bureau, also made transcripts, Nike Womens Free Shoes was cut Nike Air Max Shoes Sale off, but also knocked on others. Until later, the parents regardless of me, the teacher gave me, the classmates to avoid me, because the father once accidentally concerned, let me decide to reform, change is from that time to start. I also Authentic Men's Nike Shoes really wrote an article 'Do not, the husband' to pay homage to my dark junior high school. I sometimes feel, even regret, why I can not like other people's children, simply live, and parents together. Until then, I realized that my parents love me, I try to understand their parents, in high s
Jay332843867

Previous

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools