Utility to Fix Scene/TVDB season/episode mismatches

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: Utility to Fix Scene/TVDB season/episode mismatches

Postby Edvard_Grieg » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 am

Hi all-

I've been trying to get sickbeard to work with Pawn Stars and stumbled around this thread after having issues with it out of the box. I've got an Unraid/Sickbeard setup- I've run all the aforementioned scripts both as Season 4 (through ep 97) and as Season 5 (eps 1-5). In both cases when I've gone to search for it to find the episodes it never returns any results. I can separately search NZBMatrix manually and find what should be the results (Season 4, with episodes through 97).

All my other shows work as expected (so I don't think it's something between Sickbeard and SABNZBD), so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what might be going on? Any ideas why it might not be finding the episodes?

Thanks!
Edvard_Grieg

Postby djp » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 pm

can anyone help me with updated commands for the following shows?

pawn stars according to the scene is still in season 4, as tonights releases were e98 & 99

cajun pawn stars see's everything in season 1 in sick beard, while the scene started at season 2 after the 8th episode

storage wars texas, sees season 2 starting after episode 6, scene see's season one all the way up to episode 16

south beach tow, sees season 2 starting after episode 6, scene see's season one all the way up to episode 19

please guys any help, these are some of my favorite shows and cant ever get sickbeard to grab them for me =\
djp

Postby rascalli » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am

HAve a look at : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4674
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli

Postby blindguy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Anyway to UNDO this? I tried rollback but that didn't work.
blindguy

Watch online Pawn Stars season 8 episode 52 Spruce Goose liv

Postby lucky200790 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Watch online Pawn Stars season 8 episode 52 Spruce Goose live streaming @ History Channel on http://nowwatchtvlive.com - please follow these links to watch here live now -

Direct History Links - http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/histo ... nnel-free/

Link - http://tvtoss.com

Link - http://funkyhumor.com

Link - http://fullon.tv
lucky200790

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 pm

green mountains Cheap Nike Shoes and rivers, fertile land of thousands of hectares of spring, it will be intoxicated them; when you face such as gold like silver, fruitful autumn season, will be delighted. You have ever thought that the spring is full of cold after the baptism of the heroic, that the beauty of the autumn is to accept the crystallization of the heat after melting. Looking back, in fact, our life is also true Cheap Nike Shoes Online Do not experience some of the ideal and struggle of the bones of cold, how can the harvest of the nostalgia? Ideal. Is the first layer of the realm, like a tree, but it is only just a seed. The gloss of life needs to be modified, it gives the brightest light of life. With it, we will adhere to the road belonging to our own farther and farther, ideal, can be a lifetime of ideals, a stage of the ideal, a year of ideals. But the ideal is also very small, even a month, day, hour, a minute of the ideal can ignite your heart the most beautiful fire of the stars, so wash away the vast expanse of dust, all the way forward. How the spring flowers bloom gorgeous, how the summer stars flashing Yinhui, the road of life, how to sail, attracted a poetic to Bi Xiao? I think the answer is very simple - that is, so that the heart can grow into a tree 'seed' landing, take root, germination. Struggle is the second layer of the realm. Big trees and then Authentic Nike Football Boots large, it also needs to grow the process. Youth itself, is a bright Nike Free Run Womens Shoes and dazzling vocabulary, is in such a brilliant old age under us. Young heart can not help but also look forward to a lot, yes ah, who is not eager to become their helmsman, lead the life of the boat into another vast sky? From the students who concentrate on reading literacy literally become a rush of office workers, we crossed the adult dividing line, the most gorgeous chapter of life from here quietly staged. Bent on flying out of the wing of the parents, fighting their own heavy Xiao nine days, after all, my youth, by our own master! And just loudly shouting slogans, desperate to leave the greenhouse, the face of boundless heaven and earth, we are confused, whether the calm: my youth, how do I call the shots? In life, everyone will encounter unhappy things, suffer setbacks, misunderstanding, criticism and so on. At that time the feeling is undoubtedly an insurmountable obstacle. But this is not growing ups and downs, the growth of trees is the need for sunshine with nutrients. When necessary, please generous your confidence and courage. Remember: the flowers in the greenhouse is long, but the bones are always free from the fragrance of the people. Harvest, is the third layer of the realm: the autumn came, our trees will really grow up. Its growth reflects a shining road of life. And whether the 'tree' is tall and straight, foliage, and even opened the flowers, the fruit of the fruit. Do not say that the final harvest of this tree is equivalent to its past pay. As long as it is Mens Air Max Shoes harvest, it is already a result. As life, success, then harvest flowers and applause, failed, they harvest a lesson, how many lessons, and then from scratch again. As long as we use the dedication to break the fate of the yoke, with confidence and courage to light life. Planted the ideal, unremitting struggle, I believe that there will be 'goose greedy heart to go, the mountain good month' of the day, I believe there will be harvest! Authentic Kids Nike Shoes Past songs, in the journey of life, despite the ups and downs, have regret, but did not lose the beauty of youth. Believe in yourself, hope always have, let us remember that sentence: missed the sun, I do not cry, otherwise, I will miss the moon and stars. So let's get together!Insist on for what? Air Jordan 11 Kids Everyone is clamoring you just look very hard, everyone shouting hoarse life not only in front of the eyes, everyone is trying to find a want life, so in this way hard ahead. So why should we work hard?A wave more than a wave of strong, do not be beaten on the beach after the waves. After the waves push the waves, a wave more than a wave of strong. Competition society, fight is who is more capable, who is more in Discount Nike Men Shoes the community neutral place. Everyone to survive the survival of the fittest, you do not fight do not grab not to work hard, the result can only be rotated in situ, so he can only look high above others light. We have heard such a passage, Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes the world's most terrible is not someone better than you, but better than you are still working hard, then why do not you want to fight this. Never afraid of late, fear of life is mediocre. His child hit my child 1, the arrogant opening that no one on the one hand you lose ten thousand, I have enough qualified to come up with fifty thousand or even 100,000 let the children back. Before the spread of this sentence on the Internet, at first glance will feel funny, but in this sentence is hidden under what nature? Imagine if you have money, then when someone else insult you insult your child, you are fully qualified to have the money to come up with more money to go back, it is not education of children violence and vanity, but not Willing to let their children or themselves to bear s
Jay332843867

Previous

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools