Beta test Sick Beard for iOS

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: Beta test Sick Beard for iOS

Postby colinhumber » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 am

SickBeard for iOS is now open source! Feel to install it and play around (https://github.com/colinhumber/SickBeard-iOS). Feel free to submit bugs and/or improvements, fork it, submit pull requests, etc. To install this on your own device you will need a paid iOS Developer account. There are lots of tutorials out there on getting setup.
colinhumber

Postby colinhumber » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Now it's open source. Forgot to hit the public button. Oops!
colinhumber

Postby Nabonassar » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 am

Awesome, also my "sick remote" app got pulled from the app store. Wonder if there is a way around
Nabonassar

Postby colinhumber » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Bullocks...that sucks. In my experience with the App Store once it's gone it's gone for good. I've been deal with Apple on this for months and try can be incredibly stubborn. It's really too bad...
colinhumber

Postby tripkip » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:36 am

Hi guys, I'm the developer of iCouchPotato.
I saw some people that were not able to download iCouchPotato from Cydia in this topic.
You need to add the following repo: http://couchpotato.myrepospace.com/

Greetings,
TripKip

BTW I will possibly/maybe/probably go public on Github with iCouchPotato as well ;-)
tripkip

Postby jz1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:20 am

Colinhumber, is it possible to register my iPhone 5 and unregistered my iPhone 4? I'm not planning to jailbreak my device but would still love to use this app.
Thank you if and if not :D
jz1

Postby colinhumber » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 am

jz1 wrote:Colinhumber, is it possible to register my iPhone 5 and unregistered my iPhone 4? I'm not planning to jailbreak my device but would still love to use this app.
Thank you if and if not :D

Sure, just login to TestFlight (http://www.testflightapp.com) and register your new phone. You can unregister your iPhone 4 by removing it from your devices in your account settings.

Anyone existing beta testers who have upgraded to an iPhone 5 can register it as well and I will send out a new build. My developer account is up for renewal in a couple weeks so I am able to add devices without penalty now.
colinhumber

Postby jz1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Really great news! Can't wait to use it again, now using the webgui which is long not as comfortable as your app :lol: had already registerd my iphone 5 to testflight but had not removed my UDID from iphone 4 yet. Just did right now!

Edit:
If I remove iPhone 4 the app gets also removed so re added my iPhone 4 so it's back in my list?
jz1

Postby castortray » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Any chance for ipad version of isickbeard ?
castortray

Postby colinhumber » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

castortray wrote:Any chance for ipad version of isickbeard ?

Probably not. It takes a long time to build this out and since I'm unable to post it on the App Store or Cydia anymore the return on my investment is quite low. Perhaps at some point in the future I'll get around to it, but I have other projects on the go right now that will help pay the bills so those will have to take priority for the time being.
colinhumber

PreviousNext

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools