nzbToMedia postprocess SABnzbd nzbGet CouchPotato SickBeard

If you've made an extra_script, made a 3rd party tool, or just added some functionality in a fork you can post about it here.

Re: nzbToMedia postprocess SABnzbd nzbGet CouchPotato SickBe

Postby clinton.hall » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Are you saying there is nothing else in the logs, or just no errors posted?
Can you post the full log here?

I wasn't aware of the tornado switch... Is that in master or are you on another branch of SickRage?
clinton.hall

Postby clinton.hall » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:56 pm

I just had a look, and there was an update that fixed Api calls with tornado... echel0n authored this 21 hours ago...
Can you confirm what version you are on and if you still have this. If the problem persists can you post the full nzbToMedia log (debug is preferable) and the SickRage log from the same time?
clinton.hall

Postby TH3 M0L3 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:42 am

Hi

Running SABnzbd Version: 0.7.20 and sickbeard alpha (development) -- git : 20beb2c06c6da262cca911bd4a0a2d28f48e964e on Qnap TS412.

I'm constantly getting script errors in the way of

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/share/Download/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py", line 252, in <module>
import nzbToMedia.py
File "/share/MD0_DATA/Download/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py", line 491, in <module>
import nzbtomedia.py
ImportError: No module named nzbtomedia.py

ANy ideas or guidance would be appreciated.
TH3 M0L3

Postby clinton.hall » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:40 am

Check the contents of /share/Download/nzbToMedia/
This directory should contain an nzbtomedia directory and this should have full permissions for SaBnzbd to access...
If you have deleted the "unwanted" files, these are actually needed...
clinton.hall

Postby itadiki » Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 am

Hello,

I am trying to compile the program. I have never done that before and I must have screwed up somewhere.
when I try to compile I got this error
C:\Users\Michael>C:\Python27\python.exe C:\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller.py -F -w C:\nzbToMedia\nzbToMedia.py -F = single file, -w = suppresses console
34 INFO: wrote C:\Users\Michael\nzbToMedia.spec
50 INFO: Testing for ability to set icons, version resources...
77 INFO: ... resource update available
78 INFO: UPX is not available.
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller.py", line 91, in <module>
main()
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller.py", line 86, in main
run_build(opts, spec_file)
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller.py", line 50, in run_build
PyInstaller.build.main(spec_file, **opts.__dict__)
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\PyInstaller\build.py", line 1625, in main
build(specfile, buildpath)
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\PyInstaller\build.py", line 1582, in build
execfile(spec)
File "C:\Users\Michael\nzbToMedia.spec", line 5, in <module>
hookspath=None)
File "C:\pyinstaller-2.0\PyInstaller\build.py", line 371, in __init__
raise ValueError("script '%s' not found" % script)
ValueError: script '=' not found
itadiki

Postby itadiki » Tue May 17, 2016 8:07 am

Hello,

I am trying to compile the program. I have never done that before and I must have screwed up somewhere.
C:\Users\Michael>C:\Python27\python.exe C:\pyinstaller-2.0\pyinstaller.py -F -w C:\nzbToMedia\nzbToMedia.py -F = single file, -w = suppresses console
main()
execfile(spec)
hookspath=None)
ValueError: script '=' not found
itadiki

Postby itadiki » Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 am

ValueError: script '=' not foundHello,

main()
execfile(spec)
hookspath=None)
itadiki

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:05 pm

esident of a university in Beijing. Sometimes people can not choose their own destiny, but a positive attitude, can create a happy life. You can choose to do their own things better, and ultimately change the fate. And worry about the future, it is better to work hard now. This road, only struggle to give you a sense of security. Do not easily put a dream on someone else, and do not care too much about the whisper, because the future is your own, only you can give yourself the greatest sense of security. Do not forget to promise yourself to do, do not forget where you want to go, no matter how hard, how far.Your attitude determines your future An old carpenter was ready to retire, and he told the employer that he did not want to build a house again and wanted to live a more leisurely life with his wife, though he was very dependent on the reward, but he should retire. Employers see good workers to go, feel very sorry, and asked him if he could build a house, even if he gave him personal help, carpenter agreed, but the carpenter's mind is no longer on the work, not only backward technology, and Also cut corners. After the carpenter was finished, the employer came, he patted the carpenter's shoulder, sincerely said: the house to you, this is my gift to you. The carpenter was shocked: it was too shame! If he knew he was building a house for himself, the way he would work was completely different. Every day you nail a nail, put a piece of wood, base a wall, but often not wholeheartedly, and finally, Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes you are surprised to find that you will have to live in their own house. If it can come again ... but you can not turn back! Life is a project to do their own, we do things today attitude, decided to live tomorrow house. Life is colorful, sometimes in our unexpected time suddenly visit, however, life is sometimes full of challenges, cruel, maybe it is in our unprotected moment came. Mentality decided success or failure! Helen childhood blind and Nike Football Boots accompanied by deafness, but she was in the others can not believe under the weight, by virtue of their tenacity will be tough perseverance, become the world famous world writer, translator, we all know, Helen Of the encounter is unfortunate, but she has created a great myth, I believe that Helen behind the success of the pay is not just hard work, there should be a positive attitude. There may be real life in our mood depressed, frustrated challenge, at this time, we may wish to take their own reality with Helen comparison to see, you will find that these are nothing. I firmly journalist Helen this great and miraculous woman. Whether in my study or life, even in the face of heavy pressure, setbacks, she has become my hard struggle to fight the idol, perhaps the test results are not ideal, but who will not experience these? Perhaps I will not make any major contribution to this Womens Air Max Shoes society, but every day I seriously abide by the law. Perhaps the strange environment makes me feel at ease, but this is everyone's life will experience the test. Mentality is really important. When we look at things with a calm look, find things, treat things, you will New Mens Nike Shoes Sale find a lot of problems will be difficult to Air Jordan 12 understand, our eyes will continue to expand the road, widening. Like those frustrations, difficulties, they are Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes most afraid of our firm attitude. Disadvantages are not terrible, as long as we use appreciation, development attitude to look at, and gradually, will find it is gradually becoming our advantage, our strengths, like a flat on both sides of the weight, the left is now Of life, the right is our mentality, want to balance the balance on both sides of the balance, you have to continue to add a positive attitude to the right, constantly changing self. Dull, boring, the loss of Cheap Nike Shoes time, the boring life, the future is slim filled my life now. Do not see the way ahead Sometimes you are afraid of life and helplessness, this is the choice of people facing, you must have the courage to go, maybe you are now facing the dawn of the darkest time, you choose what kind of life What kind of way of life, in the face of difficulties may be the Nike Heels Womens Shoes most likely to get out of the first time, to see what kind of attitude you have to face the problem in front of you, the attitude of everything, their own decisions and the future, I believe that no Wrong, the future good hand to grasp in your hands. It is like playing the game, it is time to upgrade is often the most sad time, rushed to cross the past, and rushed to continue to fight the same, with a positive attitude, with a calm state of mind, thanks to the mentality to do everything Your attitude determines your future.What is your pain? Whenever a friend, put aside a relationship of interest, mostly because of each other with the same interest and hobbies. I do not have the benefits of tangled, like a lot of Authentic Men's Nike Shoes interest on the same place, for example, we do not smoke, do not bet on drugs, like quiet, but also love to drink, more terrible is love a drunk off. Frankly, if not working in the same company, I promise that we have lost contact. Because he never take the initiative
Jay332843867

Previous

Return to Mobile Apps, Extra Scripts, Supplementary Tools