Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Get help with Sick Beard and report/discuss bugs

Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby hgelpke » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

I just upgraded to build 465 and now it would appear that all my shows are being snatched but but are not downloading and moving to their show folders. I have SABNZB set up to use the sab2nzb.exe script after downloading the TV category. SAB shows that the the files are downloaded but after that, nothing seems to be happening. I don't know what is wrong. Does anybody have any ideas? If you need more info let me know.
hgelpke
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby rascalli » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

please check :
* settings in the autoprocessTV.cfg
* Permissions of that file
* SB log
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Image

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby blade-runner » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 am

Almost same problem here, episodes do get downloaded and extracted to correct folder etc

Not using any fancy scripts or settings, everything works as it should except for Sick Beard.

I noticed in this version that when a new episode is downloaded status of the EP gets changed to Snatched, so far so good.

What i do expect is when it's downloaded that status gets changed to Downloaded and the filename appears and the downloaded episode counter gets raised by the amount of episodes downloaded and completed.

But after 24 hours that part didn't happen, i needed to manual Rescan files to make all this to happen.

Any ideas?
blade-runner
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby rascalli » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 am

And you are running the sabtosickbeard script ??

What do the logs say when the script is excecuted ?
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Image

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby blade-runner » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:02 am

rascalli wrote:And you are running the sabtosickbeard script ??

What do the logs say when the script is excecuted ?

Not running sabtosickbeard script, should I ?

Can't remember in previous versions it was needed but i could be wrong.

Nothing fancy in log btw
blade-runner
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby rascalli » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 am

So how are you doing the renaming / moving thing ?
As I believe it is the sabscript or the post processing per folder that tells SB that something is downloaded
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Image

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby blade-runner » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am

rascalli wrote:So how are you doing the renaming / moving thing ?
As I believe it is the sabscript or the post processing per folder that tells SB that something is downloaded

The "renaming" , moving thing happens with the build in "Serie Sorting" within Sabnzbd

Actually more moving as i would like to keep original filename structure.
Sab moves my downloaded eps to: Show Name\Season 1\ using this string : %sn/Season %s/%fn.%ext

If i need sabscript to tell SB it's completed i need to reconfigure my setup.
I'll digg in to it thanks

update:
I think i found it, i didn't realize that i needed to modify Post=processing config in SickBeard (thought it wasn't needed)
After giving tv download dir and enable Scan & Process TV Download Dir problem seems solved.
blade-runner
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby rascalli » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 am

So if I understand right you like the scene names better then the names on tvdb ??
I myself prefer to have a name like : Merlin (2008) - 03x09 - Love in the Time of Dragons

instead of : Merlin.S03E09.WS.PDTV.XviD-FoV

---
Hope it now works for you
When you do not use the sabtosickbeard script I don't think you need to use the postprocessing config file.
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Image

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby blade-runner » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 am

rascalli wrote:So if I understand right you like the scene names better then the names on tvdb ??
I myself prefer to have a name like : Merlin (2008) - 03x09 - Love in the Time of Dragons

instead of : Merlin.S03E09.WS.PDTV.XviD-FoV

---
Hope it now works for you
When you do not use the sabtosickbeard script I don't think you need to use the postprocessing config file.

I actually also prefer your filename naming but i'm sort of bounded to "scene" name because of subtitles and the script used for it.

Because most subtitle files are scene name related i don't have a choice.

Anyway it seems to work and would like to thank you for you help.
blade-runner
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am

Re: Episodes getting "snatched" but not downloaded

Postby rascalli » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 am

blade-runner wrote:I actually also prefer your filename naming but i'm sort of bounded to "scene" name because of subtitles and the script used for it.
Because most subtitle files are scene name related i don't have a choice.
Anyway it seems to work and would like to thank you for you help.


Got ya .... and good to hear it all works now.
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Image

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm


Return to Support / Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests