Whew, just in time for the new years! This got delayed from all that nzbmatrix/newzbin mess.. but anywhere here it is.
Here are just some of the highlights from the previous build:
- Rewrote our XBMC notifier to support XBMC 12 (Frodo), it will also work with previous XBMC versions.. we send a query out to detect the supported version before sending out the notification/update commands.
We still use the HTTP server to send requests to, enable it by going to the following:
- Code: Select all
HTTP: In System/Settings/Network/Services activate Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
Also changed, we send the library update commands only to the FIRST host in the list if there are multiple ones defined (fix for those that have a multi xbmc setup with sql backend).
- Fix Newznab providers that use sphinx that was resulting in 0 results for when SB did not have the tvrage ID to search by
- Removed NZBMatrix and Newzbin as they are no longer
- Added another multi-ep scheme which should make Plex happy now. (Extended E-prefix E##-E##)
- Lots of little cleanups, bug fixes and tweaks, view changelog for details.
If you want to stay ontop of development or see the changelog you can view it online at: https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/wiki/ChangeLog
We have plenty of stuff to start off 2013 right, more providers.. support for more qualities.. some other goodies