Postprocessing Question

General discussion about Sick Beard or related topics

Postprocessing Question

Postby rodrigolemarroy » Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

I have my completed folder in my mac mini hardrive, so everything that i download ends up in there. But I have sick beard pos-processing folder in an external hardrive. It won't post process anything. It does it when I do it manually but not automatically. Should I change the complete folder to the external hardrive also?
rodrigolemarroy

Re: Postprocessing Question

Postby itofzo » Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm

If post-processing works manually. Then at least you know that it can determine the Showname, and move/rename to the right drive/folder.

Why it's not doing this automatically?

It can either be in how the downloaded file is handed over to the SickBeard post-processor.
Which download client do you use? and how do you send the 'result' to SickBeard? Blackhole or script. Maybe a configuration error.
or
Maybe your mac is not in the same state as when you do it manually.
And by this I mean maybe the external drives are sleeping or remounted with another name or something.

In both cases you can take a look in SickBeard view log> debug and try to see why it's not working.
If you use SABnzbd with sabtosickbeard script then you can also take a look in SABnzbd view script log (more )
itofzo

Re: Postprocessing Question

Postby rascalli » Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 am

What is the debug log telling you ?
And are you 100% sure you told your download client to use the sabtosickberad script ?
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli

Return to General