Huge PostProcessing conflict with transmission

Discussion and support for junalmeida's Torrent Edition fork.

Huge PostProcessing conflict with transmission

Postby giuliom » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 am

Hi, I've successfully used the torrent edition of sickbeard for a while on my Mac Mini, it works like a charm so I've decided to move all the system to by Banana Pi.

The environment is:
- Latest and fully updated Bananian installed on a 32GB SATA SSD
- "downloaded_torrents" folder on the same SSD
- postprocessor moves the files from the "downloaded_torrents" folder to the "shows" folder onto a 3GB 3.5" ntfs externa USB drive mounted correctly.
- both SickBeard and transmission-daemon run under the same user "giulio" in the same group "users"
- the destination disk is owned by the same user and all the folder have 777 permissions

All seems to work fine except the postprocessor that hangs badly if transmission-daemon is launched. Of course, since I'm using transmission-daemon as torrent client, I can't disable it before every postprocess so I'm asking help here, this is the output log of the postprocessor:

Code: Select all
15:01:44 INFO::POSTPROCESSER :: Processing /media/storage32/downloaded_torrents/House.of.Cards.2013.S03E08.720p.WEBRip.x264-2HD[rarbg]/house.of.cards.2013.s03e08.720p.webrip.x264-2hd.mkv (None)
15:01:44 INFO::POSTPROCESSER :: Analyzing name None
15:01:44 INFO::POSTPROCESSER :: Analyzing name u'house.of.cards.2013.s03e08.720p.webrip.x264-2hd.mkv'
15:03:28 ERROR::POSTPROCESSER :: Unable to move file /media/storage32/downloaded_torrents/House.of.Cards.2013.S03E08.720p.WEBRip.x264-2HD[rarbg]/house.of.cards.2013.s03e08.720p.webrip.x264-2hd.mkv to /media/USB_Storage/Utenti/Giulio/Movies/Serie/ENG/House of Cards (US)/Season 3/House of Cards (US) - s03e08 [720p WEB-DL].mkv: 5
15:03:28 WARNING::POSTPROCESSER :: Processing failed for /media/storage32/downloaded_torrents/House.of.Cards.2013.S03E08.720p.WEBRip.x264-2HD[rarbg]/house.of.cards.2013.s03e08.720p.webrip.x264-2hd.mkv: Unable to move the files to their new home
15:03:28 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: DB error: disk I/O error
15:03:29 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to parse Torrentz cache: disk I/O error
15:03:29 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error while searching Torrentz, skipping: disk I/O error
15:03:33 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: DB error: attempt to write a readonly database
15:03:33 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error while searching ThePirateBay, skipping: attempt to write a readonly database

But the worst thing is that from now on I can't SSH my Banana Pi, all the active torrents in transmission gives an error like "can't write: read only device" and reloading the SickBeard web interface I get this:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1953, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 123, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
  File "_home_giulio_Sick_Beard_torrent_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 80, in respond
NameError: global name 'DummyTransaction' is not defined

SickBeard though seems to be active down below and when I shut it down with ctrl+c this is the output.

15:06:34 INFO::MAIN :: Signal 2 caught, saving and exiting...
15:06:34 INFO::MAIN :: Aborting all threads
15:06:34 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCH thread to exit
15:06:35 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the BACKLOG thread to exit
15:06:35 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWUPDATER thread to exit
15:06:36 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the VERSIONCHECKER thread to exit
15:06:37 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWQUEUE thread to exit
15:06:37 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCHQUEUE thread to exit
15:06:37 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the POSTPROCESSER thread to exit
15:06:38 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the PROPERFINDER thread to exit
15:06:38 INFO::MAIN :: Waiting for the SUBTITLEQUEUE thread to exit
15:06:38 INFO::MAIN :: Saving all shows to the database
15:06:38 ERROR::MAIN :: DB error: attempt to write a readonly database
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "SickBeard.py", line 403, in <module>
    main()
  File "SickBeard.py", line 396, in main
    time.sleep(1)
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 1040, in sig_handler
    saveAndShutdown()
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 1061, in saveAndShutdown
    saveAll()
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 1050, in saveAll
    show.saveToDB()
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/tv.py", line 822, in saveToDB
    myDB.upsert("tv_shows", newValueDict, controlValueDict)
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/db.py", line 167, in upsert
    self.action(query, valueDict.values() + keyDict.values())
  File "/home/giulio/Sick-Beard-torrent/sickbeard/db.py", line 132, in action
    sqlResult = self.connection.execute(query, args)
sqlite3.OperationalError: attempt to write a readonly database

If I restart the Banana Pi, stop transmission and start SickBeard again, the postprocessing goes just fine..

All is working fine if I use the shell command "mv" to move the file from a disk to another

I'm kind of desperate here, anyone who has a clue of what's happening?

Thanks a lot to all that may be able to help me!!
giuliom

Return to Torrent Edition (junalmeida)