Downloads going missing

For discussion and support of mr-orange's ThePirateBay branch

Downloads going missing

Postby engineerdan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm

I have recently switched over to the Mr Orange fork, and so far I am very impressed, except that some of my downloaded shows seem to be going missing during post processing.

I am running Sick Beard on my Synology Diskstation, using Transmission to download torrents.

My TV shows are saved in /volume1/video/TV, and Transmission is set to download to /volume1/Temp/Transmission. Under Sick Beard settings -> post processing, the TV download dir is set to /volume1/Temp/Transmission. The options "rename episodes" and "scan and process" are selected.

I have noticed though a few cases where Transmission has downloaded episodes (of Community, in this particular case), the files have appeared in /volume1/Temp/Transmission, but after post processing, the files have disappeared (as expected) from /volume1/Temp/Transmission but do not then exist in /volume1/video/TV/Community. This only happens with some, not all episodes though.

Any ideas what might be going on?
engineerdan

Re: Downloads going missing

Postby rascalli » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:50 am

Best is to check your logs.
Do you use Scan & process ? or a script ?
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli

Postby islandcoma » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 am

hi -

im having the same issue and logs showed me that it was the rar-archives that were getting deleted during post-processing.
islandcoma

Postby Aliraza351 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:59 am

Why did you choose 1250?
I have a monitor of 1920x1200, but if a use a number higher then 1250 it does not change anymore.

I would like to use more of my display, especially when viewing the logfile.
ali
Aliraza351

Postby whitecrow4 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:50 pm

first time ive heard of this from any user.. deff not the 'norm' since the 'web interface' would really be part of your browser (cache/js/etc) going to sb ui or not really isnt going to change anything as its just a few sql queries that are ran.. just like using sb api. anyways can you make sure you dont just have multiple sb instances? badly configured init script? can you paste your top output?
white
whitecrow4

Return to ThePirateBay (mr-orange)