new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Discussion and support for lad1337's anime fork

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby xelra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 am

ressurrectin wrote:Thanks, by the way where are these exceptions grabbed from?


OK, try again. It should work now.

On the Fairy Tail matter. I guess it's the first unsolvable bug we have. I am confident that I fixed the xem entries correctly. It also does post-process correctly, if you put the file in the post-process folder. But it discards the grab. So we'll have to at least start the download on that manually. :(

The exceptions are grabbed from thexem.de
xelra
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby adam111316 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 am

I'm curious as to what would happen if you added 'Fairy Tail S2' as an alias for 'Season 5' on thexem (yes a terrible workaround lol)
adam111316
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby xelra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:04 am

adam111316 wrote:I'm curious as to what would happen if you added 'Fairy Tail S2' as an alias for 'Season 5' on thexem (yes a terrible workaround lol)


I tried that. It didn't work. I don't know exactly, but I think the "master" takes precedence. So S2 from the master is where it should go. I mean, post-processing works like a charm. I have just manually started the download and the rest worked without fault.
xelra
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby adam111316 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 am

xelra wrote:
adam111316 wrote:I'm curious as to what would happen if you added 'Fairy Tail S2' as an alias for 'Season 5' on thexem (yes a terrible workaround lol)


I tried that. It didn't work. I don't know exactly, but I think the "master" takes precedence. So S2 from the master is where it should go. I mean, post-processing works like a charm. I have just manually started the download and the rest worked without fault.


Ah well, least the post processing works well.
adam111316
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby mrpeterparker » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:08 am

IGNORE.... wrong branch

xelra wrote:
Code: Select all
git pull -b anime_development https://github.com/lad1337/Sick-Beard.git SickBeard-myAnime





when i exec this command it says :
Code: Select all
C:\Users\peter\Documents\GitHub\Sick-Beard [anime +5 ~0 -0 !]> git pull -b anime_development https://github.com/lad1337/Sick-Beard.git SickBeard-myAnime
error: unknown switch `b'
mrpeterparker
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby xelra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 am

mrpeterparker wrote:IGNORE.... wrong branch

xelra wrote:
Code: Select all
git pull -b anime_development https://github.com/lad1337/Sick-Beard.git SickBeard-myAnime





when i exec this command it says :
Code: Select all
C:\Users\peter\Documents\GitHub\Sick-Beard [anime +5 ~0 -0 !]> git pull -b anime_development https://github.com/lad1337/Sick-Beard.git SickBeard-myAnime
error: unknown switch `b'


Well, the command is correct. Check your PATH and folders. Are you already calling from inside a git environment? Maybe because you are on Windows, you have to check about quotation marks.

Just to inform you. I've switched my automated anime downloading to the anime branch of nzbdrone. It works perfectly and is only missing release group selection. And it's actively developed.
xelra
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby mrpeterparker » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 am

googling. nzbdrone
mrpeterparker
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby Tritonal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm having issues with Dragon Ball Kai. I have it added and I know the episodes are on nzb.su but sickbeard does not want to find any of the episodes. This is what I get

Code: Select all
2014-06-25 21:51:11 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Unable to find a download for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:11 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching Newz Town for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:11 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching Womble's Index for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:11 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching Sick Beard Index for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:10 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching nzb planet for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:09 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching DOG for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:08 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching nzb.su for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:08 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!
2014-06-25 21:51:08 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Beginning manual search for Dragon Ball Kai - 2x12 - Who Is the World's Greatest! A Battle Royal Match to Decide!!


yet I can manually go to any of my indexing sites and easily find the episode. Any advice?
Tritonal
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 am

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby gee » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:06 am

xelra wrote:Just to inform you. I've switched my automated anime downloading to the anime branch of nzbdrone. It works perfectly and is only missing release group selection. And it's actively developed.

Following your messsage, I looked into nzbdrone today, but it the end I settled with SickRage.

So far I am happy (well I wish I had reuse my db from SB...), it found some episodes right away that SB never found somehow... and it looks a lot better.
It just takes a huge time to load all my anime folders... SB was faster, but had way less graphics to load.

Anyway, thought some people might be interested in trying sickrage.
gee
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: new Anime branch 2011-2012| bugs, errors and support

Postby xelra » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:04 am

Last time I looked, SickRage was a dead project. It was doomed to fail from the beginning anyway.
xelra
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Anime (lad1337)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests